All Members and spouses must register in the log book when using the fitness center.
Dependent children ages 16 and above are allowed to use the fitness center independently.
Dependent children ages 15 and below are required to be accompanied by a parent.
- Use of fitness equipment is at the user’s own risk and on a “first come – first serve basis”. All persons agree by registering for the use of the Fitness Center facilities, to pay or reimburse the Club for any and all charges arising out of or resulting from breakage, shortages, or damages to equipment caused by their use other than ordinary wear and tear. The member (or sponsoring member is the user is the guest or immediate family of a member) agrees to indemnify and hold the club, its officers, directors and employees harmless from any and all claims for injury, damage or claims of any other nature whatsoever, whether to person, property, or both that may arise or result from the use of the Fitness Center equipment.
- All first-time users, including guests, are required to have a fitness orientation under the guidance of the Fitness Director.
- No food and beverages are permitted in the Fitness Center, except for water or sports drinks, which must be in an approved container.
- There is a 30-minute limit on cardiovascular machines when others are waiting. Sign in sheets are available for those who wish to wait.
- Dress Code: Hats, collarless shirts, warm-up suits, sweat pants, shorts and other workout attire may be worn in the fitness center and locker rooms located on the lower level of the clubhouse. Utilize the lower level rear entrance to the building and fitness center.
- Personal Training: Only Club approved Personal Trainers are allowed.
- Guest Policy: All guests must be accompanied by a member. There is a $5 Guest Fee.
- All guests will be registered in the log book and the member will be billed $5 per secession.